Join our team of interdisciplinary makers and thinkers, committed to creating lasting connections between people, culture, and place. We are looking for a BIM Coordinator who is passionate about design, thinks multi-dimensionally, and works collaboratively.
WHY we are looking for you.
You know how to:
- Coordinate and manage BIM project workflows and project set up.
- Provide technical support for BIM software applications to the project teams.
- Provide one-to-one mentoring on ‘Best Practice’ workflows for project teams.
- Prepare project specific training documentation and project BIM execution plans.
- Review clash reports with team and outside stakeholders.
- Assist in modeling and other Revit production as needed.
- Create, Review and maintain guidelines for office BIM standards across Workshops.
- Evaluate staff experience in BIM skills and define skill growth curricula.
- Report to Workshop Directors.
WHY you will be a great fit.
You have the following:
- 5+ years of work experience in an architecture firm.
- Major project BIM experience in REVIT and related tech.
- In-depth knowledge of Revit 2018 and above.
- Demonstratable experience in REVIT workflows and proficiency.
- Strong technical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple assignments.
- Track record of meeting deadlines and preserving project quality.
- Strong communication & organizational skills.
- Experience in project coordination role for design systems.
- Strong knowledge of industry software; Rhino, Grasshopper, Bluebeam, AutoCAD, etc.
- Professional degree in architecture (B.Arch or M.Arch).
- Licensed in Architecture is a plus.
WHY you want to be part of the team.
- Projects that are both Local/Global and at a multitude of scales.
- Fun, energetic and diverse workplace culture.
- Competitive salary based on experience and skill.
- Full Benefits including medical, dental and vision.
- Permissive Time Off policy.
- Hybrid WFH work week.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States.
WHY is located in Los Angeles and New York. WHY was founded by Kulapat Yantrasast in 2004 and has established itself in the international design vanguard for widely-acclaimed projects that serve the arts, communities, and the environment. The 40+ person practice is structured as four workshops focusing on Ideas, Buildings, Grounds and Objects—allowing us to approach projects from multiple angles to develop holistic, experience-driven solutions that are also provocative and unique. WHY is an equal opportunity employer that will consider all qualified applicants regardless of race, national origin, gender, gender expression, religion, ethnic background, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply please email a PDF including Work Sample, CV and cover letter to: